Why Body Happy?
A Warm, Non-Judgemental Approach
- We understand that stepping away from your comfort zone is hard and that making permanent, regular change is not easy for everyone.
- The trainers here at Body Happy are normal people who relate to your love of chocolate, wine and curry. We get it. You’ll have more energy on some days than on others. Don’t worry about it, we see the world in the same way you do.
- Clients tell me that they love my upbeat attitude and my 100% encouraging approach. I’m not really aware of this, of course, it’s just the way I am. I love being active and with the right programme, you will, too.
In Depth Knowledge of Physiology, Movement and Fitness
- The trainers I work with are committed on an ongoing basis to developing our understanding of how movement affects health and wellbeing. Today’s principles of exercise, health and nutrition are no longer about “no pain, no gain”. That’s just SO 1980s.
- Staying on top of our game enables you to get the most out of your personal training sessions and embrace a healthier lifestyle, whatever that means for you.
- Technique is everything, so our knowledge and skills help you avoid strain and injury.
We Work With Older People
- It takes longer to build muscle, lose weight and improve flexibility as we move into midlife. Those pesky hormones just aren’t working quite as efficiently as they used to. Never fear, Body Happy supports the fitness goals of women and men in their 40s, 50s, 60s and beyond.
- I can help you to set realistic goals and, establish consistent routines.
Every Work Out is Different
- You’ll never get bored, or even get the chance to get complacent. I have literally hundreds of different exercise techniques at my disposal, which, in the right combinations, will supercharge your ability to meet your fitness goals.
With Us It’s Personal
- Yes, us fitness trainers all say that but with Body Happy, your journey towards better health and wellbeing IS a personal one. Your structured exercise programme is entirely geared to your needs and to nobody else’s. Whatever you want to achieve, with your commitment we can help you get there.
Ready to get started? Let’s talk. Feel free to contact me, Jenny Osborne on 07786 557 998. Or text me. Or send me an email.